Learn More About Organo Gold
What Exactly is Ganoderma Lucidum?
Ganoderma lucidum is the botanical name for the reishi mushroom, a fungus that grows naturally. Although found in six different varieties, the red form is favoured and commonly cultivated in North America and Eastern Asia.
What Makes Up the Line of Organo Gold Products?
In addition to its popular single-serve ‘BrewKups’ available in Gourmet Black Gold, Chocolate Almond and Toasted Hazelnut flavours, the Organo Gold product line includes sachet-packaged:
- Black Coffee, a smooth beverage with the aroma of a freshly brewed cup
- Cafe Latte, a mellow blend of Arabica beans, Ganoderma, cream and sugar
- Cafe Mocha, a treat for the cocoa-lover in everyone
- Cafe Supreme, a coffee combining Ganoderma lucidum with the extra boost of Panax Ginseng
- Hot chocolate
- King of Coffee, a premium organic blend
- Royal Brewed. Hand-sorted Blue Mountain Jamaican beans give this brew its particular zest
Organo Gold also offers Ganoderma-fortified red, black ice and organic green teas in easy-to-brew sachets.
Can I Buy Organo Gold in the Supermarket?
No. Organo Gold is available only through independent distributors. Contact your local representative for assistance or, better yet, why not spread the benefits by becoming a distributor yourself?